Screening ChecksScreening Checks
- For Sole Traders, Contractors and Self-Employed
- Organisation Registration
- Register your Organisation
- Organisation prepares for a screening application
- Organisation starts an application on behalf of the individual applicant
- Applicant prepares to complete application
- 100-Point identification check
- Applicant completes application
- How to pay
Organisation prepares for a screening application
Once an organisation has registered with the DCSI Screening Unit, a person from that organisation can start the online screening application.
Before you begin an application, you have must the consent of the person concerned.
Prepare for a screening application
To start an application for a screening check for a person, you will need this information:
- Organisation login details. These are provided once your organisation is registered with DCSI.
Applicant details including: full name date of birth email address.
- Types of screening available
- Who will be paying for the screening
Role of applicant of the applicant
- Proof of Identity of the applicant
Information for Sole traders, contractors and self-employed.