We provide five different types of screening background checks on behalf of organisations that are engaging employees and volunteers. Types of screening check.
The organisation is responsible for determining which, if any, employees or volunteers need to be screened in relation to their work or volunteer role, and if so, what type of screening should be conducted.
Employer organisations are also responsible for commencing the online screening application process for their employees and volunteers. Registration is required in order to submit screening applications online. For more details, see How to Apply.
Type of organisation
- Employer/business operator
- Non-government organisation
- Volunteer coordinators/manager
- Disability service provider
- Aged care provider
- Education sector provider
- Health sector organisation
- Community groups /sports club